Earn On Offshore Web Design and Development
If you have some experience in north bay Web Design and want to make good money you can try acting as IT-outsourcing partner. Learn more what you should know and how to start.
Why offshore web design and development?
Offshore web site design and development help to keep prices at least 3-5 times less, for example, average hourly rate of web development services in USA is $35-75; in UK – $25-50, in Ukraine – $5-20.
How it works?
Typical plan is like that:
- You find a client who needs a web site, ask his/her requirements for the project and send to your offshore partner company.
- The partner makes a proposal and gives you the project estimation basing on his hourly rate, for example, $10.
- You mark up the rate $10/hour as high as you wish (and can – taking into consideration competition in your region, level of demand for web design services, and other marketing factors), for example to $30/hour, and sends the proposal to the client. So if the web design project is estimated on 50 man-hours of work, you charge the customer $1500, from which $500 you pay to your offshore partner company, and $1000 is your profit.
- The partner company works on the project and delivers it to you along with copyright for the work.
- You deliver the site to the customer.
Result – you have a satisfied client and good profit from the marked up price.
How to start?
The first and most important step is to analyze market in your region and decide if it’s worth to start this business.
If you already have your own web design company it is easier for you because you already know situation in the market, gain certain reputation, have clients list, etc.
But don’t be afraid if you are new to web design business. Believe in yourself and work hard and finally you will be rewarded for all your efforts. As in any type of business, starting the one in web design area,